Thanks so much to nMa at Miss Southern Prep for tagging me. She just got back from Charleston, and provided photos from her trip. Now who doesn't love Charleston? Seeing the photos makes me want to visit again...soon!
1. What's your signature color?
2. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Hmmm, probably when I was carrying W, and was eight months pregnant with E. I tripped going up the sidewalk to the library, and fell into a bush with a lot of people around. Still have the scar to remember it by, not sure if it was more scary or embarrassing...okay BOTH! W and E were okay, by the way, but my knee wasn't so fortunate.
3. Would you ever get anything besides your ears pierced? No.
4. Are you a social butterfly or homebody? I'm both. Sometimes when an event comes up, I feel like staying all warm and cozy at home, but by the time I get there, I have a blast, and am so glad I chose to attend.
5. Are you done having babies, or do you want more? I'm the oldest of six girls. The more, the merrier!
6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town?
I usually stick with the same hairstylist, but then when he/she starts getting in a rut, I usually move on to another one.
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Four growing up - Georgia, to South Carolina, to North Carolina (moved twice). After marriage, we've moved twice, but in the same city.
8. If you could plan a vacation with just you and your love, where would it be? After watching The Bachelorette this season, I've got to get to Bora Bora. How I'd love to be there now!
I tag the last three friends to comment on my blog:
Happy Tuesday, Y'all!